M Solar Power is proud to have completed a 100kW commercial solar panel system installation at Gardener Place in Pinelands. The system is designed to meet 70% of the buildings daytime energy needs with the excess solar generation being sold to the City of Cape Town during weekends and public holidays.
The system will produce an average of 182 Megawatt hours of electricity per year, reducing the client’s annual carbon emissions by a staggering 186 tons. Great to see another client being empowered by the sun!
Solar Power Systems Components
- 400 x 260W JA Solar Panels
- 5 x 20kW Grid Tie Inverter
- Kliplok roof solar mounting frame (Saflok 700 Specification Sheet)
- Integrated remote web monitoring and smartphone app
- City of Cape Town Bi-Directional (AMI) Solar Meter