- Posted by M Solar Power
- On September 8, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Backsheet, Blue Jay Farm, east-west bi-facial solar panels, EVA, Team M Solar Power, Timberlea Farm
Team M Solar Power is proud to continue commisioning an east-west facing bi-facial solar panels at Timberlea Farm (Blue Jay) on their new cold room roof.
The installation consists off 178 PERC Mono Double glass frameless bifacial double-sided panels with an infused layer of white ceramic glass and forms part Timberlea farms operating cost reduction and environmental initiatives.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DOUBLE GLASS PERC MONO-CRYSTALLINE BI-FACIAL SOLAR PANELS
- Increased yield from reflected light to the second solar cell at the back of the module
- Double glass modules have higher annual output, lower degradation rates resulting in a longer product lifespan
- 30-year power output warranty with extreme durability – anti-UV, anti-corrosive and wear-resisting properties
- Zero PID and no galvanic solar panel frame corrosion due to electrolysis
- Longer lasting with a 2nd layer of glass rather than a plastic * EVA back sheet
- Lower installation cost with more POWER per square meter
- Highest Efficiency – reduces the Levelized cost of electricity (LCOE)
For more please visit: http://www.bluejayfruit.co.za/environment…/energy-initiaves/
- EVA is the abbreviation for ethylene vinyl acetate. EVA films are a key encapsulation material used for traditional solar panel lamination.