Robertson House Solar Power
The 12kW Robertson House Solar Power system was commissioned in 2015. The system is designed to meet 55% of the building’s daytime energy needs with the excess solar generation being sold to the City of Cape Town during periods of low power consumption.
The system will produce an average of 22,000 kW hours per year, reducing the client’s annual carbon emissions by 23 tons. Great to see another client being empowered by the sun!
Solar Power Systems Components
- 48 x 260W JA Solar Panels
- 1 x 20kW Goodwe Grid Tie Inverter
- Tile Roof solar mounting frame.
- Integrated remote web monitoring and smartphone app
- City of Cape Town Bi-Directional (AMI) Solar Meter
For more information on Roberston House