Solar Power System School of Practical Philosophy Cape Town
M Solar Power is proud to have recently completed a 9kW solar power (PV) system installation at the School of Practical Philosophy, Claremont Cape Town.
The system will produce an average 16,200 kW hours per year reducing the client’s annual carbon emissions by over 17 Tons. Any excess solar power generated is exported into the City of Cape Towns grid and sold via the cities feed-in tariff or generation offset credit.
Great to see another client being empowered by the sun!
SPP’s Solar Power Systems Components
- 36 x JA Solar 260W Polycrystalline Solar Panels
- 1x 10kW Grid Tie Inverter
- Tile hook solar mounting frame.
- Integrated remote web monitoring and smartphone app
- City of Cape Town Bi-Directional Solar (AMI) Meter