- Posted by M Solar Power
- On August 27, 2018
- 0 Comments
- solar panels, Solar Power, Team M Solar Power, Timberlea Farm
Team M Solar Power is proud to continue to support Timberlea farms operating cost reduction and environmental initiatives by installing and east-west facing solar array on their new cold room roof.
The installation will consist off 178 PERC Mono Double glass frameless bifacial double-sided panels with an infused layer of white ceramic
ADVANTAGES OF DOUBLE GLASS PERCIUM MONOCRYSTALLINE BIFACIAL MODULES
- Increased yield from reflected light to the second solar cell at the back of the module
- Double glass modules have higher annual output, lower degradation rates and a longer product lifespan
- 30-year power output warranty as opposed to 25 years. * Extreme durability – anti-UV, anti-corrosive and wear-resisting properties
- Zero PID and no galvanic solar panel frame corrosion due to electrolysis
- Longer lasting with a 2nd layer of glass rather than a traditional laminated or plastic module back sheet.
- Lower installation cost with more WATTS per square meter requiring less bill of materials
- Highest Efficiency – reduces the Levelized cost of electricity (LCOE)
For more please visit: http://www.bluejayfruit.co.za/environment…/energy-initiaves/