- Posted by M Solar Power
- On March 4, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Cape Town, Cape Town South Africa, Solar, solar panels
M Solar Power is proud to announce the commissioning of a 34kW Advanced Double Sided Double Glass Percium Monocyrytaline Bifacial solar panels at Timberlea Farm!
The installation of 100 JA Solar bifacial solar modules on a white kliplok roof is only the second of its kind in Africa. The combination of double-sided or bifacial modules with a white reflective roof will yield up to an additional 13% power generated from the same roof area as opposed to traditional single-sided solar panels.
These modules have a second layer of glass at the rear of the panel allowing for additional light to pass through the panels and be reflected the second solar cell underneath module. In addition, the panels were installed with row spacing to allow the morning and afternoon reflected and refracted light module to maximize their energy output.
ADVANTAGES DOUBLE SIDED DOUBLE GLASS PERCIUM MONOCRYSTALLINE MODULES
- Increased yield from reflected light to the second solar cell at the back of the module
- Double glass modules have higher annual output, lower degradation rates and a longer product lifespan
- 30-year power output warranty as opposed to 25 years. * Extreme durability – anti-UV, anti-corrosive and wear-resisting properties
- Low PID and no galvanic solar panel frame corrosion due to electrolysis
- Longer lasting with a 2nd layer of glass rather than a traditional laminated module.
- Lower installation cost with more WATTS per square meter requiring less bill of materials
- Highest Efficiency – reduces the Levelized cost of electricity (LCOE)
We’re are proud to continue to support Timberlea Farm’s environmental initiatives, with the commissioning of a further 90kW of SOLAX all integrated 30kW Solar Inverters.
For more please visit: http://www.bluejayfruit.co.za/environment…/energy-initiaves/